Saturday 20 December 2014

True Confession: My Dad is my Partner (I NEED HELP)


Hey 9jashare, I’m a 16 year-old Asian . I was an orphan until I was adopted by an Australian couple. When I was 7, my mother died. Not long after, my dad started to touch me, inappropriately. When I was 11, he slept with me for the first time. Before that, he would only make me perform oral . He’s very well endowed so it didn’t really go in the first time. It actually took a while and was very painful.


It’s now been 6 years since we started to have x. He treats me like I’m his little boyfriend, which I like because of the affection that he gives me, though I find it extremely weird. My dad’s biual, and I happen to be gay. He’s currently 46. I’m not openly gay, and my friend’s don’t know about my relationship with my dad. The only other people who know about me and my dad, are some of his friends. They joke about it all the time, and sometimes, my dad makes me blow them. I know they all wanna sleep with me, but my dad says that my as$hole is only for him…  Sincerely i don't know what to do to stop this evil act, pls i help help from your readers, comments that can help me leave this act. Thanks


0 comments:

Post a Comment